Monday, July 5, 1999

Ripples v1.25: Rockies Ripples

Ripples, version 1.25 [7/5/99] ©1999 Stone Soup Seminars

PEBBLE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We will all encounter mountains in our lives. We can either climb over
them, turn away from them, or, with the help of others...MOVE THEM.
Written and submitted by Shawn McGuirk,

PONDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This Ripples comes to you from the Colorado Rockies, so thank you Shawn for
submitting a pebble that is so appropriate! I am out here on my
semi-annual retreat into the mountains where I find my soul becomes a
little quieter, my mind slows down, and my body gets to enjoy some magical
hiking, biking, and swimming. I guess I'm enjoying some independence on
this July 4th holiday. I hope you are too!

Monday morning will find me leaving Denver and heading up to Steamboat
Springs where a Ripples subscriber is going to show me some of the beauty
in that corner of the Rockies. I'll have stories for you next week!

If you have any good ripples about the mountains or about nature, this
would be a good week to send them as I'll be out here for a few more weeks!

-Paul

No comments: