Monday, January 31, 2000

Ripples v2.05: SUPER Ripples

RIPPLES: a free weekly dose of inspiration
[see bottom for subscription information]
version 2.05 [Monday, January 31, 2000]
©2000 Stone Soup Seminars

I am putting this issue of Ripples together after having just watched the
Super Bowl (actually, I focused more on the commercials....and these recent
submissions seemed relevant!)

PEBBLE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Computers are useless.
They can only give you answers.
original source: Pablo Picasso
submitted by: Goofyfox@a...


BOULDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
original source: Calvin Coolidge
submitted by: Brian Hughes <bhughes@d...>


PONDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm not pondering anything right now, other than the Rockies that are
staring back at me as I gaze out my 9th story hotel window. They are
telling me to go to sleep right now so I can wake up early and drive to
Winter Park and hit the slopes.
When the mountains speak to you, it is prudent not to ignore them.

Peace to you,
Paul

No comments: