Monday, February 14, 2000

Ripples v2.07: Ripples of HEART!

RIPPLES: a free weekly dose of inspiration
version 2.07 [Monday, February 14, 2000]
©2000 Stone Soup Seminars


PEBBLE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Love is like bread.
It needs to be made fresh everyday.
original source: Hungarian Proverb
submitted by: Michael Winfield <michael.winfield@r...>


BOULDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Touch My Heart

Touch my heart and I'll touch yours with a gentle word or two,
For kindness bears the sweetest fruit that makes our dreams come
true.

Touch my life with tenderness and fill my cup with love.
Share my dreams as I share yours beyond the stars above.

Take my hand as I grow old and lead me when I'm blind.
Show me that you really care...good friends are hard to find.

Touch my heart and I'll touch yours a little more each day
Until we both find happiness somewhere along the way.

original source: Clay Harrison
submitted by: Louise Fender



PONDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Do you notice Ripples? Do you create Ripples?

Beginning next week, I want to include some of YOUR original stories about
Ripples that YOU have observed or created. What small acts of kindness or
simple contributions have created a Ripple? We have to inspire each other
to continue the daily good deeds that are at the HEART of any real
sustainable peace this world can grasp.

Take a moment to ponder this, and submit a brief description of your Ripple!

Happy Valentines Day!

Paul

No comments: