Monday, October 30, 2000

eRipples v2.44: Ripples of BREATHING

eRipples: a FREE weekly splash of inspiration
version 2.44 [Monday, October 30, 2000]

FREE STUFF:
Would you like a list of awesome, inspirational websites?
Send me YOUR favorite links this week, and
I'll compile and send YOU a list of all the submissions I receive! -ptw

PEBBLE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Doing what you love should feel like breathing.
-original source unknown, submitted to eRipples by Christy Brewer

BOULDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Let everything
about you
breathe
the calm
and peace
of the soul.
-original source unknown, submitted to eRipples by aimee

PONDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I have been seeking a way to "come down" from the high of a super
busy and exciting fall of many presentations in many cool places to
many amazing people. It gets me so pumped up that sometimes it is a
few days or even weeks before I can really relax.

I recently discovered a phenomenal relaxation technique I want to
share with you.
You have probably never heard of it.
It is quite revolutionary.

It is called breathing.

One breath.
And then another.
Perhaps a really deep one.
And then another one.
Ahhhhhhhh.

This week, your challenge is simple: breathe.

Peace,
Paul

No comments: