Monday, May 14, 2001

eRipples v3.20: Ripples of WORRY FREE DAY!

eRipples: your free weekly splash of inspiration
from Paul & The Ripples Project
version 3.20: Ripples of WORRY FREE DAY!
Monday, May 14, 2001

PEBBLE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Worry gives small things a big shadow.
-Swedish Proverb, submitted by Lucia Patritto

BOULDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Worry is the misuse of the imagination.
When you have done your best,
await the results in peace.
-Audrey Woodball, submitted by Misty Lee Smith

PONDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up this morning, full of WORRY! In addition to a bunch of
deadlines for various projects, I had not worked on this week's issue
of eRipples and I wanted it to be a good one! I don't even have an
good excuse of a busy week! It was a no-travel, "hang out and spend
time with an amazing assortment of really cool people and not have
too big of an agenda" type of week. So I sat down to my computer and
started sifting through recent submissions and my worries grew as
nothing was jumping out and saying PICK ME, PICK ME!

And then I came across the above quotes and I knew what I had to do:
stop worrying! Look at the time right now, and make a commitment to
not worry for the next 24 hours. My clock says 9:30am right now so
until 9:31am tomorrow, every time I catch myself worrying I am going
to think of these quotes and put off worrying until later! Join me,
I DARE YOU!

Peace,
Paul Wesselmann

No comments: