Monday, August 20, 2001

eRipples v3.34: Ripples of DOING IT!

eRipples: Your Free Weekly Splash of Inspiration
from Paul & The Ripples Project
eRipples v3.34: Ripples of DOING IT!

PEBBLE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Courage is being scared to death,
but saddling up anyway.
-John Wayne, submitted by Matt Mulder
(submitter's note: It has greater meaning when you consider John Wayne
hated horses. He actually preferred poodles.)


BOULDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
I've lost almost 300 games.
Twenty-six times I've been trusted
to take the game-winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over again in my life.
And that is why I succeed.
-Michael Jordan, submitted by Ezra A Adams

PONDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We are not alone!

It turns out there are OTHER people out there making cool ripples too! I
received an email this week from Randy Sandknop whose website proves
that there are many people out there making waves! Visit Randy's ripples:
http://www.RipplesOfKindness.com/

Congrats to Randy and the many other people who make ripples every
day.... I hope YOU can think about a ripple to make this week. AND THEN
DO IT!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: