Monday, March 31, 2003

Ripples v5.12: Ripples of CASTLES!

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o==o=o

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost;
that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
-Henry David Thoreau, submitted by Elizabeth C.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be.
-source unknown, submitted by Krys P.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Last week I connected with employees from several credit unions
around Michigan and in each of the six presentations we spent some
time trying to expand our possibilities with DREAMING. In the
process of setting goals, dreaming is the essential first step that
helps us move beyond the limitations we have set for ourselves.
Dreaming allows obstacles to drift away so that impossibilities
transform into inevitabilities, and NO becomes YES!

So, what is your simple task for this week? DREAM, my friend, and DREAM BIG!

Peace to you,

Paul

No comments: