Monday, September 15, 2003

Ripples v5.36: Ripples over the Rocks!

Ripples v5.36: Paul's FREE Weekly Splash of Inspiration
(PLEASE forward if you like it!).

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o==o=o

The brook would lose its song if we removed the rocks.
-source unknown

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Life is a series of problem-solving opportunities.
The problems you face will either
defeat you or develop you-
-depending on how you respond to them.
-Rick Warren, submitted by Nancy P., WI

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I love the mountains and I love fall; so hanging out with my
credit union friends in Utah with the first signs of autumn color
was an absolute treat. Getting there was another story.
(I have promised to keep Ripples to a 60-second read and the
story is a DOOZY!) Suffice it to say I arrived in Utah without my
 luggage after being badly mistreated. This threatened to ruin my
travels until I began my ascent into the Wasatch Mountains.

I seemed to enjoy the adventure even more than my last visit to Utah
and that initially surprised me. I gradually realized that it wasn't in
spite of the difficulties, but BECAUSE of those difficulties that I was
so determined to enjoy the magical mountains.

If you are facing challenges of any size this week, I hope they will
eventually allow you to enjoy the GOOD STUFF in your life even more.

Peace,
Paul

No comments: