Monday, May 17, 2004

Ripples v6.20: Ripples of SILENCE!

Ripples v6.20: Paul's FREE Weekly Splash of Inspiration for 11,000+

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself
and know that everything in this life has a purpose.
-Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, submitted by Trish R., Flagstaff, AZ

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Everyone should carefully observe
Which way their heart draws them,
And then follow that way
With all their strength.
-source unknown, submitted by Kerry K., Jackson, MI

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I found some time to be silent this week, and I heard a request for
more silence. I am going to honor that request by pressing PAUSE
on Ripples. For the first time in the almost six years of Ripples,
I shall skip the next few "Monday Morning Splashes" and I promise
a renewed, replenished Paul upon my return.

In the meantime, try this:
Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
Get really quiet for a moment.

Listen to your thoughts.
Listen to your feelings,
Listen to your soul.

Act upon what you hear,
Trust your truth.

Peace,
Paul

No comments: