Monday, June 21, 2004

Ripples v6.23: Ripples of SAVORING!

Ripples v6.23: Ripples of SAVORING!
Paul's FREE Weekly Splash of Inspiration for 11,000+

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Love the moment, and the energy of that moment
will spread beyond all boundaries.
-Sister Corita Kent, submitted by Nancy B.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

The faster I go, the more I miss.
Savor every morsel, moment, and mile
on this journey of life.
-original quote, submitted by Lisa D, Eliot, ME

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I had grand adventures last week visiting Plymouth State University (NH) and the Wisconsin Leadership Conference in Milwaukee. Despite the crazy travel schedule, I squeezed in some ME time too! During a run in the mountains I saw a moose and a bald eagle; on a long bike ride I was entertained by several deer, a hawk, two herons, and enough bunny rabbits to crave Cadbury Creme Eggs!!

They were tiny moments filled with gigantic power in part because an ordinary, routine task (exercising) intersected with unexpected joy. The most exciting part of these events was the fact that I had promised myself to strive this week to enjoy each moment. It is possible I enjoyed these moments
because of my encounters with nature, AND I find myself wondering if these encounters were made
possible because I was enjoying the moment!

Whether your schedule this week is filled with regular tasks or exciting new adventures, I hope you can
choose one day to "Savor every morsel!"

Peace!
Paul

No comments: