Sunday, November 21, 2004

Ripples v6.44: Thanksgiving Ripples!

Ripples v6.44: Thanksgiving Ripples!
Monday, November 22, 2004
Your FREE Weekly Splash of Inspiration from Paul & The Ripples Project

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Gratitude: In our daily lives we must see that it is not happiness
that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.
-Albert Clarke, submitted by Jacqui R.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

As I express my gratitude, I become more aware of it.
And the greater my awareness, the greater my need to express it.
What happens here is a spiraling ascent, a process of growth
in ever-expanding circles around a steady center.
-Brother David Steindl-Rast, submitted by Leslie S., Madison, WI

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I am grateful for many things this week; mostly I am VERY grateful for YOU! With your ongoing support we have transformed this weekly inspirational email into a community of ripplers who are busy spreading kindness and happiness and love to family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, classmates, and unknown folks who cross our paths. You have been patient with this difficult year of transition and you have been so generous with your encouragement, ideas, quote submissions and goody purchases. Listen carefully, as this is for you: THANKS!

I hope you can find a few minutes this week to call, email, or visit with someone significant in your life to whom you owe a big ole THANKS!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: