Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ripples v8.07: Ripples of PERSISTENT LOVE!

Ripples v8.07: Ripples of PERSISTENT LOVE!
2/13/06: your FREE weekly splash from Paul & The Ripples Project

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

...That\'s the only purpose grand enough for human life.
Not just to love – but to persist in love.
-Sue Monk Kidd, submitted by Megan H., Prairie Farm WI

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
Love is magic.
The more we hide it, the more it shows,
the more you suppress it, the more it grows.
-source unknown, submitted by Cynthia G. Las Cruces, NM

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I have been asking several Ripples subscribers how they \"digest\" their weekly splash of Ripples and have enjoyed the diversity of responses. It seems that some of you read and savor each section slowly while others just focus on one piece. Several of you report simply reading the quotes submitted by fellow Ripplers, while others admit they hardly ever notice the theme or quotes but always head down here to the Ponder to \"read where Paul has been travelling or what he has been thinking about.\"

I must confess to you that while there are many parts of my work and life that I like, there is no single task on my plate that I find more deeply enjoyable than the time spent putting together each issue and then receiving back the ripples of PERSISTENT LOVE. Sometimes the love comes in the form of quote submissions (and we can always use more!), other times it is a quick \"I love Ripples because....\" note. A few times a month I am delighted with \"Paul how did you KNOW I needed this message just today?\" Of course, I did not know that because I am not really creating the Ripples.....I am just part of the cycle! All kinds of magical and wonderful forces are at work, the most important of which we honor with St. Valentine\'s Day: LOVE!

I wish you much peace and lots of love,
Paul
P.S. If you LOVE giving or receiving chocolate as a gift, you may be interested in an online article my sister shared. She believes dark chocolate is the best food ever, and it is apparently healthy too: http://www.webmd.com/content/article/73/81921.htm

No comments: