Sunday, April 9, 2006

Ripples v8.15: Ripples of OAKS and DIAMONDS!

Ripples v8.15:  Ripples of OAKS and DIAMONDS!
4/10/06: your FREE weekly splash from Paul & The Ripples Project

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Sleep, riches, and health to be truly enjoyed must be interrupted.
-Johann Paul Friedrich Richter, submitted by Linda T.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

When we long for life without difficulties,
remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds
and diamonds are made under pressure.
-Peter Marshall, submitted by Nikki M, Wrightstown WI

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Oh WOW do I feel good today!

Last week I sent out "Quick Ripples" from Greensboro, North Carolina where I was visiting my sister and her family. I woke up Sunday just as sick as could be and ended up cancelling my Sunday afternoon flight and staying in bed. On Monday morning everyone left for work and school so I was left to myself. I was already feeling better but no flights were available until Tuesday so I had a full day just to relax and more deeply recover. By the time I arrived home on Tuesday I was back up to about 90%, and received many well wishes from Ripplers along with the above quotes that needed to be shared with all of you!

I spent the rest of the week truly appreciating my health and recognizing that every time I get sick my body bounces back a little bit stronger and more prepared to fend off future illness. If you are currently facing or recovering from a sickness or other similar challenge, I hope you can take just a moment to ponder how it could make you more STURDY like an oak tree or PRECIOUS like a diamond!

Thanks for the many kind thoughts....I'm sending YOU healthy energy this week!

Paul

No comments: