Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ripples v9.10: Today!

Ripples v9.10: Today!
3/5/07: a free splash from Paul & The Ripples Project

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday,
and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow.
Our Life is the creation of our mind.
-Buddha, submitted by Kate S., Wauwatosa WI

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Today is my day...it is a sacred trust.
It will be neither good nor bad.
It may hold sadness, it may hold joy.
It will always hold the freedom for me to choose.

Today is full of infinite possibilities.
It will hold the answers that I seek.
It will be alive with gold dust in the air.
It will cooperate with me when I send out love.

Today can be anything and everything.
It will be open to change or closed to stagnation.
It will reflect upon me what I project upon it.
It will pay out its' rewards or collect upon its' debts.

Today is mine to own...all day long.
It will respond to my love as it will respond to my hate.
It will wear as a badge of honor or as a sentence of shame.
It will serve me as I serve it.
-submitted by: Stevie V; Reading PA

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= SPLASH =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I have an important challenge for you today, should you choose to accept it. It is one of the easiest and most difficult tasks in the world, and it is the most complicated simple goal ever. It only takes a moment and that moment lasts all day. If you aren't interested, you can stop reading now and go on about your business. If you are ready, the challenge is simply to follow the directions on the next line:

Enjoy today!

Paul
p.s. In the coming weeks, I am going to work with the architects of the quote pond to make some revisions. What could we tweak to make it even better? Visit today and let me know: http://TheQuotePond.com

No comments: