Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ripples v10.06: Honoring Love!

Ripples v10.06: Honoring Love!
Feb 11, 2008: a free weekly splash to 17,968 subscribers
from Paul & The Ripples Project

____________________PEBBLE ____________________

I have learned not to worry about love;
but to honor its coming with all my heart.
-Alice Walker, submitted by Julie T., Eugene OR

____________________BOULDER ____________________

For one human being
to love another human being.
That is perhaps
the most difficult task
that has been entrusted to us,
the ultimate task....
-Rainer Maria Rilke, submitted by Julie T., Eugene OR

____________________PONDER ____________________

I do hope you can spend a few minutes this week sharing your LOVE with someone else. We usually think of Valentine's Day as a chance to acknowledge romantic love, but there are so many other kinds of love to share: friendship love, familial love, or even universal love of humanity! So whether it is a significant other or best friend or sibling or neighbor or the person in the drive thru window, be sure to HONOR LOVE this week by giving it away!

Speaking of sharing love, I wonder if you have any inspirational magnets that you might share with me? I have a metal front door and want to cover it with inspirational magnets. I was going to purchase a bunch and then thought maybe some of you would have ones that have inspired you and yet you are ready to pass along. I promise share a picture of the door once it is filled up, and I will pass the magnets on to someone else when I'm sufficiently inspired!

Peace, and LOVE to you!

Paul

No comments: