Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ripples v11.08: Your Life's Journey!

Ripples v11.08: Your Life's Journey!
The Ripples Project is a tribe of 21,820
who believe tiny actions create big possibilities
1999-2009: 10 years of Ripples!

_______
PEBBLE
Your whole life has been a long journey to this very moment.
-source unknown, submitted by Lisa S., Portland OR

_________
BOULDER
The best day of your life
is the one on which you decide
your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses.
No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
The gift of life is yours;
it is an amazing journey; and
you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
-Dan Zadra, submitted by Mia Su C., Greensboro NC

_________
PONDER
Your life, your journey, your choice. What is next for you?

I'm intrigued and excited and nervous about some looming choices that will impact my life and could alter my journey. I'll feel better about these adventures knowing that I have you along for the ride, and I'll spend part of my journey reminding you that I'm along for your ride, too.

Let's go somewhere awesome, shall we?

Peace,
Paul

No comments: