Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ripples v11.39: Not Folding!

Ripples v11.39: Not Folding!
The Ripples Project is a tribe of 23,582
who believe tiny actions create big possibilities
Monday, October 5, 2009

_______
PEBBLE
It's okay to fail. It's NOT okay to fold.
-Alan Hobson, submitted by Shelley F., Calgary AB

________
BOULDER
Failure taught me things about myself
that I could have learned no other way.
I discovered that I had a strong will,
and more discipline than I had suspected;
I also found out that I had friends
whose value was truly above rubies.
-J.K. Rowling, submitted by Stephanie W., St. Louis MO

_______
PONDER
So, it turned out less perfectly you hoped. Or maybe things just fell apart completely. I'm tempted to say, "I'm sorry," and assure you that another time things will turn out better. But hey, if something failed this week for you, you might need to jump up and down and scream, "HURRAY!" Failure is a good teacher, shows you how NOT to do it, and reminds you to really cherish your successes.

Happy Failing this week!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: