Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ripples v11.45: Fantastic You!

Ripples v11.45: Fantastic You!
The Ripples Project is a tribe of 24,157
who believe tiny actions create big possibilities
Monday, November 16, 2009

_______
PEBBLE
Think of what you are and
all the fantastic potential of you.
-Leo Buscaglia, submitted by Angie M., York PA

________
BOULDER
I promise you that I will help you whenever you are troubled.
I will do everything in my power to make things better for you.
I promise you that I will be there for you whenever you need me.
I will help care for you and keep you healthy.
I promise you that I will get up everyday with a positive outlook,
with my chin up and I'll never deprive you of hope.
I promise that I will love and respect you and never take you for granted.
I will remind you each day that you are a child of God, that there is a purpose for your life and will spend my life helping you discover that purpose.
I promise that I will listen to you when you need someone to talk to, I will not pass judgement or condemn you for mistakes you make.
I promise that I will always forgive you and I will not let past problems overshadow our relationship.
I promise that I will be a true friend to you and love you always, no matter what.
Love,
Yourself
-written and submitted by Mary E. Bentley, Vernon Hills IL

_______
PONDER
As we inch toward the crazy and stressful winter holidays, this could be an excellent week to remind yourself just how amazing you really are, and just how vital self-care skills are to being a good helper to others. Mary created a fantastic pledge in this week's boulder, and a more peaceful, more sane, more enjoyable winter awaits those who are ready to join her in making this commitment to self.

I promise that I am ready to commit. Are you?

Peace,
Paul

No comments: