Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ripples #558: Seizing Opportunities!

Ripples #558: Seizing Opportunities!
Monday, Feb 1, 2010
The Ripples Project is a tribe of 24,189
who believe tiny actions create big possibilities

_______
PEBBLE
Boldness rewards those who know how to seize their opportunities. -Marcel
Proust, submitted by Taylor W. Wauwatosa WI

________
BOULDER
We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided
each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all
gates, all opportunities. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, submitted by Kelly L.,
Boston MA

_______
PONDER
After a brief yet fun-filled journey to the Canadian Province of Alberta
for the Western Canadian Campus Recreation Conference, I am writing this
ponder on the flight home to my dog, my sweetie, and my own sweet bed.

I had some time on this trip to dive into Seth Godin's new book "Linchpin:
Are you Indispensable?" As always, his provocative perspective and informal
writing style invite me to challenge how I think, feel, and behave in my
training business and beyond. I recommend it to anyone who might be ready
to seize new opportunities!

I hope you create the time and energy to claim the rewards of your boldness
this week!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: