Monday, February 22, 2010

Ripples #561: A Little Bit More!

Ripples #561: A Little Bit More!
Monday, Feb 22, 2010
The Ripples Project is a tribe of 24,430
who believe tiny actions create big possibilities

_______
PEBBLE
Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above
the crowd: a little bit more. They did all that was expected of them and a
little bit more.
-A. Lou Vickery, submitted by Nick P., New Jersey

________
BOULDER
A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert
myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still
receiving.
-Albert Einstein, submitted by Joel L., Indianapolis IN

_______
PONDER
This could be a magical week for you with unexpected and magnificent
possibilities. How do we make that happen? A LITTLE BIT MORE! Bring your
bestest, most creative, tireless, extraordinary self to school, work, and/or
life this week, and be prepared for remarkable things. Treat every
interaction, every task, every chore as though it holds a key to your future
and you will find that it does!

Peace,
Paul
p.s. A quick hello to my old and new buddies from Kohler Credit Union. It
was great fun to hang out with you on President's Day!

No comments: