Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ripples #635: Create Your History!

Ripples #636: Better Not Bitter!
For our tribe of 27,796 busy people who share encouragement and gratitude.
Aug 1, 2011

PEBBLE:
The difficulties of life are intended
to make us better, not bitter.
-Jim Vaske, submitted by Kathy in Marshfield, WI

BOULDER:
It may be hard for an egg
to turn into a bird:
it would be a jolly sight harder
for it to learn to fly
while remaining an egg.

We are like eggs at present.
And you cannot go on indefinitely
being just an ordinary, decent egg.
We must be hatched or go bad.
-C.S. Lewis, submitted by Lisa in Christmas, FL

PONDER:
I connected this week with a few of my friends who are each facing
significant challenges in their lives right now. I want them (and YOU!) to
know that I am pushing out all kinds of positive energy this week with the
hopes that any of my fellow Ripplers who are struggling can hatch themselves
into the next stage of life.

It may not be time to fly just yet, but I feel certain you can at least
crack the shell.

Peace,
Paul

No comments: