Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ripples #683: Trip of a Lifetime!

Ripples #683: Trip of a Lifetime!
For our tribe of 31,021 busy people who share encouragement and gratitude.
06/25/2012

PEBBLE:
Sometimes it's ok to feel a little lost.
It's during those times that we find
the best surprises when we least expect them.
-written and submitted by Joe Albrecht in Mount Pleasant, MI

BOULDER:
Sooner or later we must realize
there is no station,
no one place to arrive at
once and for all.
The true joy of life is the trip.
-Robert J. Hastings, submitted by Amy in Charlotte, NC

PONDER:

We are, every one of us, creating our own "Trip of a Lifetime" every single day of our lives. I hope you are making the most of *your* journey: savoring the good stuff, learning from the tough stuff, and honoring every opportunity to provide assistance to your fellow travelers.

The next chapter in my own trip begins TODAY. I've sold my condo, considerably lightened my load, and wrapping up my last speaking engagement of the summer before heading west into the Rockies on a month-long retreat to relax and reflect. I will emerge from the mountains to move to my new temporary home in....well, watch this video to hear the scoop on that: http://theripplesproject.org/12all/lt.php?c=472&m=842&nl=13&s=5275e2f86fd9e03ae614f8c397361c8b&lid=2170&l=-http--www.youtube.com/watch--Q-v--E-TBNaZ04G8wM

By the way, I'll have an issue of Ripples queued up for every Monday while I'm away, and I should be well stocked for the daily quotes that I shoot out via Twitter and Facebook. I won't be offline entirely in July, but don't count on timely replies from me!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: