Monday, August 20, 2012

Ripples #691: Life Paths.

Ripples #691:  Life Paths.
For our tribe of 31,034 busy people who share encouragement and gratitude.  
08/21/2012  

PEBBLE:  
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. 
-Neale Donald Walsch, submitted by Scott, New York NY


BOULDER:  
I see my path, 
but I don't know where it leads. 
Not knowing where I'm going 
is what inspires me to travel it. 
-Rosalia de Castro

PONDER:  
To all of my Ripples peeps who don't feel life is moving in the direction you want:  I want you to pause long enough to catch your breath, and then chart a new course.  Even if you don't know where you want to go, move ANYWHERE so at least you'll end up somewhere different than the "meh" place you are right now.

Knowing where you want to go is obviously helpful, but sometimes you need to get to a place that is "NOT WHERE I WAS" before you can really know where you want to go (says the dude who left Wisconsin after 20 years without really knowing what the future holds...holy moly I'm already doing this and I didn't even realize it!)

Is it scary?  Definitely.  
Is it worth it?  Certainly.

Peace,
Paul

No comments: