Monday, February 10, 2014

Ripples #768: Perfecting Love!

Ripples #768: Perfecting Love!

For our tribe of busy people who believe in 
unleashing Ripples of compassion & kindness: uRock!
10 Feb 2014

PEBBLE:  

Do not seek perfection in a changing world. 
Instead, perfect your love.
-Master Sengstan, shared by Rebecca in Chicago, IL

BOULDER: 

I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can [sometimes only] give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.
-Princess Diana, shared by Isaac in Sedona, AZ

PONDER:  

Let's face it: some people love Valentine's Day, and some people don't.  

As someone who has been single much of my life, I can certainly relate to people who feel like this holiday exists merely to reinforce a message that a successful life requires being coupled (It doesn't, by the way. For reals.)  Other people see it as too commercialized for any glimmer of goodness to peek through.  To help make the second week of February more palatable for everyone, I've often used a "Ripples of Love" theme and expanded beyond romantic love to include family/friend love, self-love and even the more expansive loves of humanity, earth, spirit, etc.  

I hope you can PERFECT YOUR LOVE this week by recognizing, savoring, and expressing all the love that exists in your heart and in your life.

Peace,
Paul
P.S.  Oh, and if you LOVE quotes, I have the V-Day gifts for you:
1.  Here is a list of quotes we've used in previous LOVE-themed Ripples:
2.  My buddy Marc and his team have unleashed iPhone and Android versions of our Quote Pond that rewards you for sharing inspiring quotes by unlocking more quotes! Discounted for just a few more days so download soon!

No comments: