Monday, November 15, 1999

Ripples v1.44: Ripples of NOW

Ripples: a free weekly dose of inspiration from Stone Soup Seminars
version 1.44 [November 15, 1999]
©1999 Stone Soup Seminars
to subscribe or unsubscribe, visit http://www.happyflying.com/

Pebble ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic.
original source unknown, submitted by Betsy Wagner

Boulder ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by
yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish
selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world
will not devote itself to making you happy. I want to be thoroughly used
up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life
for it's own sake. Life is no "brief candle" to me. It is a sort of
splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make
it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.
original source: George Benard Shaw; submitted by Karen Johnsen


Ponder ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do it. Now. You know what you're avoiding, procrastinating, excusing,
whining, fearing, dreading. Do it, get it over with, and move on. I dare
you!

No comments: