Monday, April 24, 2000

eRipples v2.17: Ripples of LIMITS

eRipples: version 2.17 [Monday, April 24, 2000]

PEBBLE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We teach best what we most need to learn.
-Richard Bach

PONDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I found my limit!

In all the joy and adventures of my recent travels and with all of the fun
and excitement of being around some truly remarkable souls, I was spending
a bit more time telling OTHERS about the importance of self care skills
than I was UTILIZING self care skills. It caught up with me as I was
"invited" to spend a week in bed feeling YUCKY.

Thankfully I am back on the mend, beginning to feel like my old self again.

HOWEVER, I have been reminded that we each have LIMITS and no matter how
valiantly the effort, my body, mind, and spirit will do what they must to
ensure that I occasionally spend some time taking care of myself.

Do yourself a favor and spend the time on YOU before your body steps in to
slow you down!

Happy Easter!

-Paul

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
©2000 The Ripples Project

No comments: