Monday, July 9, 2001

eRipples v3.28: Ripples of FREEDOM!

eRipples: Your Free Weekly Splash of Inspiration
from Paul & The Ripples Project
eRipples v3.28: Ripples of FREEDOM!

PEBBLE ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Freedom is knowing who you really are.
-Linda Thomson, submitted by Judy Ashby

BOULDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We can have
excuses,
or
we can have
health,
love,
longevity,
understanding,
adventure,
money,
happiness.

We design our lives
through the power
of our choices.
- Richard Bach, submitted by Tara Francis

PONDER ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I celebrated Independence Day with a few days of rest and relaxation. I
spent time thinking about the choices I make which bring me more
freedom, and some of my choices which create less freedom. It seems
there are times when I choose to let little frustrations really bother me
(when IS that dog going to stop barking, when IS that person going to get
out of my way) and I can let a moment or even an entire afternoon slip
away without remembering that I could free myself from a bad mood just
by choosing a different mindset or simply focusing on something else.

If you are feeling trapped right now, perhaps you can spend this week
expanding your freedom by expanding your choices about how you think
or feel about something!

Oh, and enjoy today! Even though some of the hottest days of summer
have yet to arrive, the daylight hours are already shrinking a few minutes
each day so be sure you see a few awesome sunsets while they are
happening after 8pm instead of at 6pm!

Peace,

Paul

No comments: