Monday, November 12, 2001

eRipples v3.46: Ripples of PASSION!

eRipples: Your Free Weekly Splash of Inspiration
from Paul & The Ripples Project
eRipples v3.46: Ripples of PASSION!

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

There is only one of you in the world, just one.
And if that is not fulfilled, then something has been lost.
-Martha Graham, submitted by Ezra

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire.
I choose to inhabit my days
to allow my living to open me,
to make me less afraid,
more accessible,
to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
I choose to risk my significance;
to live so that which came to me as seed
goes to the next as blossom
and that which came to me as blossom,
goes on as fruit.
-Dawna Markova, submitted by Jay

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=

I have just arrived home from an adventurous trip to Kiawah Island,
South Carolina where a few hundred long time eRipples subscribers and
I attended the 2001 U.S. Tennis Association Staff Development
Meeting. Chris Murphy and her crew created another amazing event and
I was especially excited to offer a presentation two years in the
making:
"Life Outside the Lines: Igniting Passion In Yourself and Others"

We'll be exploring a few of the components of PASSION over the next
several weeks here in eRipples, but I dare you to spend a few minutes
this week pondering what makes you passionate and how you can make
room for more PASSION in your life! What really fires you up? Dream
about it this week, and we'll explore it more next week!


Peace,
Paul

No comments: