Sunday, April 7, 2002

eRipples v4.14: Ripples of AHHHHHHHHH!

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Do not the most moving moments of our lives find us without words?
-Marcel Marceau, submitted by E.R.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Remember:
Life is not measured
by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments
that take our breath away.
-source unknown, submitted by Ken

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I was excited this week to spend a few days with some of my favorite
training colleagues at a leadership conference in Miami. On Saturday
a few of us slipped away from the conference for dinner and a walk
along the oceanfront. I thought our remarkable evening couldn't get
any better, but then we boarded a huge sailboat for a one hour tour
of the harbor. Moving away from the tourist-filled marketplace and
seeing the nighttime skyline glow with a million lights on a perfect
evening (well, we were wrapped in blankets!) was magnificent! At one
point on our way back towards the dock I noticed the person sitting
next to me staring off into the star-filled sky. I said, "Jacquett,
are you okay?" She responded, "Oh yes, I am just taking in the
moment."

I joined her in a few moments of silence (a rare moment in my world
to be silent around people!) and found the evening raised to a level
of, well, of simply AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I hope you can find a moment to find an AHHHHHHHHH this week!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: