Sunday, June 9, 2002

eRipples v4.23: Ripples of HAPPINESS!

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect,
it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.
-original source unknown, submitted by Carolyn

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

We do not usually
discover happiness
in the pursuit of it.
Most often it is a byproduct,
coming to us as we are in the midst
of giving ourselves to another.
-Alan Loy McGinnis, submitted by Janet

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I admit it: I'm a sucker for leadership conferences! I spent some
time this week helping kick off HOBY Wisconsin's annual seminar and I
am still high from the experience! Over 250 high school students
were nominated by their teachers to attend as the cream of the crop
from their school, and together they created an awesome force of
energy!

I was already having a good week, but I admit I found a new plane of
happiness after being around such an incredible group of people. I
hope YOU can raise your happiness level this week by finding some
really AWESOME people to spend time with!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: