Sunday, June 30, 2002

eRipples v4.26: Ripples of BIG LEAPS!

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Leap....and a net will appear!
original source unknown, submitted by Ann

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

We must walk consciously
only part way toward our goal,
and then leap in the dark to our success.
-Henry David Thoreau, submitted by Ben

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I wrapped up my June craziness with a trip to my favorite
destination: Colorado! I presented my "Archeology of Passion"
workshop for a church that I attend when I vacation in Denver. We
talked about the importance of "taking action" as a key tool to
excavating your passion. I dare you to take action this week on some
big task on your "to do" list. You don't need to FINISH it by
Friday; just take some big leap toward getting started!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: