Monday, November 4, 2002

eRipples v4.44: Ripples of NORMAL DAYS!

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Today is too precious to be upset about.
-Melissa Ward, submitted by Rachel H.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are.
Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart.
Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.
Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so.
-Mary Jean Iron, submitted by Debbie R., Cincinnati, Ohio

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

I cannot be sure what today holds for you. However, I believe in
you! If it is a crazy day, I believe you can rise to the occasion
and deal with the challenges. If it is a "normal day," I am sure you
can find some good stuff in it! If all your NORMAL days are CRAZY
days, then please know I am sending you extra-strong ripples!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: