Monday, November 11, 2002

eRipples v4.45: Ripples of GIVING BACK!

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

You can get everything you want in life,
if you just help enough other people get what they want.
-Zig Ziglar, submitted by Shernell S., Galveston, TX

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Let's be honest.
We have an embarrassment of riches.
Life is good.
And that's why we have an obligation to make it better.
If each of us doesn't give something back,
it makes a mockery of all we've been given.
-Anna Quindlen, submitted by Grace H., Binghamton, NY

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Earlier in the year, we collectively raised a few thousand dollars
for the "Modest Needs" Foundation and I think it is time to try it
again, with a twist. Since this is the first holiday season we will
have our online store open (I closed it last December while I was out
of town and WOW did I hear about it!) I am going to make this deal
with the members of The Ripples Project:

For every dollar you spend this week at The Ripples Project store
(all credit card orders and any check orders paid within a week) I
will donate 50-cents to charity....so we can help everyone have a
great holiday!

So, Leslie will be ready to ship your orders....and I'll get my checkbook out!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: