Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ripples v8.12: Ripples of LAUGHTER!

Ripples v8.12: Ripples of LAUGHTER!
3/20/06: your FREE weekly splash from Paul & The Ripples Project

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PEBBLE =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
-Jean Houston, submitted by Gail H., Portland OR

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= BOULDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o

A sense of humor can help you
overlook the unattractive,
tolerate the unpleasant,
cope with the unexpected,
and smile through the unbearable.
-source unknown, submitted by Chris P.

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o= PONDER =o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o

Two guys walk into a bar.....

Ok, I'm no good at telling jokes so I won't even try. However, I think laughter is one of the healthiest exercises one can perform. It may not burn a ton of calories (which I need to do because last week I picked up my Girl Scout cookie order and I have been stuffing my face all weekend!), but it burns a ton of stress!

Here is a challenge for this week: think of the person with whom you laugh the hardest and make it a point to talk with them in the next few days. Share a joke, tell a story, make a goofy face, or if you have known each other many years, you may just need to start with "Remember that time we...." and let the chuckles commence!

My friend Kristen in Lansing will be getting a call this week from me....so stop reading this and go laugh with someone!!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: