Monday, May 28, 2007

Ripples v9.22: Quick Dessert!

Ripples v9.22: Quick Dessert!
5/28/07: a free weekly splash from Paul & The Ripples Project

____________________PEBBLE ____________________

Life is short. Eat dessert first.
-Ms. Starker, my 3rd grade teacher., submitted by Kelly M., Madison WI


____________________BOULDER ____________________


Now and then
it's good to pause
in our pursuit of happiness,
and just be happy.
-Guillaume Apollinaire, submitted by Shellie L., Parker CO


____________________SPLASH ____________________


I was going to skip this week's Ripples just because your "In" box may be overflowing with STUFF after the holiday weekend...but then I thought maybe I should give you a bit of DESSERT before you attempt to conquer all that stuff! Thanks to lots of input from Ripplers everywhere, I am proud to unveil the updated version of our very own Quote Pond:

Enjoy: http://TheQuotePond.com

Oh, and here is another treat for the world....
I just purchased a new vehicle and decided to make it a bit Ripply:
http://theripplesproject.org/smf/index.php?topic=212.0


Peace,
Paul

No comments: