Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ripples v9.45: Completely You!

Ripples v9.45: Completely You!
11/5/07: a free weekly splash from Paul & The Ripples Project

____________________PEBBLE ____________________

There is always a certain peace in being what one is, in being that completely.
-Ugo Betti, submitted by Terry H., Franklin WI

____________________BOULDER ____________________

All of my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted the answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self contradictory. I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself.
-Ralph Ellison, submitted by Kristen C., Loretto PA

____________________PONDER ____________________

Longer Boulder this week means shorter ponder: go out into the world and be COMPLETELY YOU! Magnificently, fabulously, interestingly, wholly you. The world needs you. That's all, so GO!

Peace,
Paul
p.s. We have announcements: NOTHING BUT NETS October Campaign results, a ripply-ish meeting in Minneapolis, and info about my upcoming disappearance. Click Here:
http://PaulWesselmann.com/resources/RipplesNews

No comments: