Monday, November 24, 2008

Ripples v10.47: Grateful!

Ripples v10.47: Grateful!
November 24, 2008: a free weekly splash to 21,383 subscribers
from Paul & The Ripples Project
_______
PEBBLE
Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.
-Jacques Maritain, submitted by Sean D., Texas

_________
BOULDER
The fragrance of the early morn,
The sunlight on the sill,
The smell of coffee perking, and
Outside, the robin's trill.

A friend's voice on the telephone,
A child with smiling face,
A letter from a loved one dear,
Some flowers in a vase.

Just little things, these treasures mine,
And yet, somehow, I find
They brighten my entire day
With cheer and peace of mind.
-Beverly J. Anderson, submitted by Louise F.

_________
PONDER
I'm grateful that every week you take a moment to pause and ponder with us. I'm grateful for the many quotes you have submitted to keep our ripply pond full of inspiration. I'm grateful to those who have been on this list for many years, and I'm grateful to our brand new ripplers, too.

I am grateful that I have you in my life. Pass it on!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: