Monday, December 1, 2008

Ripples v10.48: Sweet Aloneness!

Ripples v10.48: Sweet Aloneness! (Dec 1, 2008)
The Ripples Project is our tribe of 21,318
who believe small actions create big possibilities.

_______
PEBBLE
Be able to be alone.
Lose not the advantage of solitude, and the society of thyself.
-Sir Thomas Browne, submitted by Dottie J., Cincinnati OH

_________
BOULDER
Sometimes it takes darkness and
the sweet confinement of your aloneness
to learn anything or anyone
that does not bring you alive
is too small for you.
-David Whyte, submitted by Karen H., Sheboygan WI

_________
PONDER
As I prepare to disappear into the mountains for my annual retreat, I invite you to join me in spirit: find a few precious moments in your schedule and seek a quiet spot away from your crazy life to sit, ponder, breathe and be. It will help us return to life refreshed and ready for some exciting new possibilities for this evolving tribe of Ripplers....details early in 2009!

Peace,
Paul
p.s. I have queued up Ripples for a few weeks, so you will still receive your weekly splash while I am on retreat!

No comments: