Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ripples v11.13: Smile!

Ripples v11.13: Smile!
The Ripples Project is a tribe of 22,190
who believe tiny actions create big possibilities
1999-2009: 10 years of Ripples!

_______
PEBBLE
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
but sometimes your smile is the source of your joy.
-Thich Nhat Hahn, submitted by Kalea A., Chico CA

_________
BOULDER
There can be no happiness
if the things we believe in
are different from
the things we do.
-Freya Madeline Stark, submitted by Shayla D., Madison WI

_________
PONDER
Hey, you. Yes, you... I need to borrow one smile, pretty please with sugar on top?

I intend to gather a big pile of smiling faces with encouraging signs to help unleash ripples of compassion and kindness on the upcoming uROCK! roadtrip. The collection won't be complete without your smile!

Please write a note to someone in your life who needs some encouragement, or to a group who could use a lift (soldiers, elderly, abuse victims, people facing big challenges with employment, health, finances, self confidence, etc.). Then use a camera, a web cam, or your cell phone to snap a photo of your smiling face holding the sign and mail it to me so I can post it on the website. You can see examples here:

http://gallery.me.com/ptsayshi#100008

You can upload the photo directly at the website above OR simply send it to me and I'll post it.

I know you are busy AND I want you to know that those who have submitted a smile already report it was QUICKER and MORE MEANINGFUL than they expected. Are you in?

Peace,
Paul

No comments: