Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ripples v11.14: Sticking to it!

Ripples v11.14: Sticking to it!
The Ripples Project is a tribe of 22,207
who believe tiny actions create big possibilities
1999-2009: 10 years of Ripples!

_______
PEBBLE
Ask yourself, "How long am I going to work to make my dreams come true?"
I suggest you answer, "As long as it takes."
-Jim Rohn, submitted by Terry H., Franklin WI

_________
BOULDER
Stick to your task till it sticks to you;
Beginners are many, but enders are few.
Honor, power, place, and praise
Will come, in time, to the one who stays.

Stick to your task till it stick to you;
Bend at it, sweat at it, smile at it too;
For out of the bend and the sweat and the smile
Will come life's victories, after awhile.
-source unknown , submitted by Cea W., Redlands CA

_________
PONDER
Many of you have been helping me unfold my longtime dream, and it feels good! I'm just wrapping up a 13 hour day of awesome "fine tuning" the uROCK Roadtrip, and in just over a week I'll have my first stop in Milwaukee. I made a quick demo of a smile compilation so you could see what I'm working towards:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92EDslenNvM
If you like what you see, visit the uROCK! website for details on how to submit your smiling facing holding a sign of encouragement:
http://uROCKroadtrip.com
If you're busy--no worries, just make sure you're working on your dream and finding the time to STICK TO IT!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: