Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ripples v11.35: Goodness!

Ripples v11.35: Goodness!
The Ripples Project is a tribe of 22,901
who believe tiny actions create big possibilities
Monday, September 7, 2009

_______
PEBBLE
I am larger, better than I thought.
I did not know I held so much goodness.
-Walt Whitman, submitted by Mia Su C., Greensboro NC

________
BOULDER
You do not become good
by trying to be good,
but by finding the goodness
that is already within you, and
allowing that goodness to emerge.
-Eckhart Tolle

_______
PONDER

Last week's issue was longer,
so this week I will be brief:

Your goodness is real.
Your goodness is valuable.
Your goodness is cherished by me and others.
Now, for goodness sake, get out there and
spread your goodness around!

Peace,
Paul

Click here to unsubscribe from future mailings: http://www.theripplesproject.org/12all/box.php?nl=13&c=307&m=672&s=9e55712de96aa8ca615b997efa27f433&funcml=unsub2. Be sure to check email inbox for a confirmation link you will need to click!

No comments: