Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ripples #589: Celebrate Today!

Ripples #589: Celebrate Today!
For our tribe of 26,130 busy people who share encouragement and gratitude.

Sep 6, 2010

PEBBLE:
There are exactly as many special occasions in life
as we choose to celebrate. -Robert Brault

BOULDER:
The value of this day is impossible to measure, for it will never come
again. I do not wish to regret its passing. What I do today is up to me and
no one else. I can use it to good advantage or squander it away. The choice
is mine. I will try and make my day one of: success rather than failure;
satisfaction rather than frustration; joy rather than tears; contentment
rather than worry; and love rather that hate.
-adapted from unknown source, submitted by Dixie S., Valley City ND

PONDER:
Please forgive my brevity, but I must rush outside soon to celebrate today.
Do me a favor and stop reading your emails and join the celebration: run
outside and walk barefoot in the grass or call a friend and make them giggle
or savor a single cookie. Just do something joyful to Celebrate Today!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: