Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ripples #591: Aspire to Inspire!

Ripples #591: Aspire to Inspire!
For our tribe of 26,518 busy people who share encouragement and gratitude.
Sep 20, 2010

PEBBLE:
Aspire to inspire before you expire.
-source unknown, submitted by Heather, Cincinnati OH

BOULDER:
I have never been especially impressed by the heroics of people who are
convinced they are about to change the world. I am more awed by those who
struggle to make one small difference after another.
-Ellen Goodman, submitted by Emily, Columbus OH

PONDER:
Last week while I visited San Luis Obispo to help my good buddies at Cal
Poly kick off their Week of Welcome, I reached my 5,000 friend limit on
Facebook. I had been pondering how I might use this odd milestone to create
some fun Ripples, and I think we've come up with something ripply with a
side of whimsy and a dallop of Woohoo!

We'll be seeking adventurous souls who aspire to inspire by spreading
encouragement, gratitude, happiness, and/or kindness. It involves finding
people kind enough and brave enough to attempt something new. Oh, and it
involves five thousand dollars. Literally. So, are you intrigued? Make sure
you like this page http://www.facebook.com/TheRipplesGuy
(it will be worth joining Facebook if you haven't yet).

Look for an announcement in a few days. Until then, ponder how you might
Aspire to Inspire!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: