Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ripples #623: Tackling Troubles!

Ripples #623: Tackling Troubles!
For our tribe of 27,739 busy people who share encouragement and gratitude.
May 2, 2011

PEBBLE:
It's not what keeps you up at night,
but rather what you do about it.
-written & submitted by Faith Fuqua-Purvis, Michigan

BOULDER:
I've heard there are troubles
of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead
and some from behind.
But I've bought a big bat.
I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going
to have troubles with me.
-Dr. Suess, submitted by Montanna from Wisconsin (!)

PONDER:
May is here.

How the heck did THAT happen? I dunno, but time keeps flying by and as
some of our ripplers get ready to wrap up the academic year, I think ALL of
us are thinking about the fast approaching summer. Spring cleaning is
probably talked about more than it is done, but let's all agree to tackle
some troubles this week to make room in our lives for something more fun
this summer!

Whether it is some chores, or a difficult conversation, or a project with a
looming deadline, I'm sure you'll feel better if you get them out of the
way. Commit a few minutes to GET STARTED and soon it will be easier to keep
going than it is to stop. And before you know it, we'll be waving goodbye
to those troubles and get ready for the good stuff!

Peace,
Paul

No comments: