Monday, June 30, 2014

Ripples #788: Wander to Wonder.

Ripples #788: Wander to Wonder.
A splash of inspiration
from The Ripples Guy
30 June 2014

PEBBLE:
In every walk with nature
one receives far more than he seeks.
—John Muir

BOULDER:
If I had influence with the good fairy who is supposed to preside over the christening of all children, I should ask that her gift to each child in the world be a sense of wonder so indestructible that it would last throughout life.
-Rachel Carson

PONDER:
I’ll be offline for a bit as I exhale in the Rockies over the next few weeks.  Wandering always improves my wondering, and I almost always return from the mountains with a replenished spirit and refreshed outlook on life.  I’ve queued up a few weeks of Ripples so you won’t miss them, and I hope that you too can find your own special way to spend time in nature this week.  Breathe in all she has to offer, and exhale some of your stress (she can recycle it into something useful, I’m certain).

Peace,
Paul

No comments: