Monday, June 30, 2008

Ripples v10.26: Finding Beauty!

Ripples v10.26: Finding Beauty!
June 30, 2008: a free weekly splash to 20,077 subscribers
from Paul & The Ripples Project

__PEBBLE _________________________________

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful,
we must carry it with us or we will not find it.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson, submitted by Heidi R., Dubuque IA

__BOULDER _________________________________

We delight in the beauty
of the butterfly,
but rarely admit the changes
it has gone through
to achieve that beauty.
-Maya Angelou; Amy H. San Diego, CA

__PONDER _________________________________

I am back from 10 days in (did you guess the location of last week's attached photo?) Ouray and the surrounding San Juan Mountains in southwest Colorado. Talk about BEAUTIFUL! Grendel and I saw magnificent mountains, lively waterfalls, and even a big ole bear (captured on video!). If you feel like wasting a few minutes this morning, feel free to visit my photo & video archives of the trip:
PHOTOS: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=126058&l=c9fe0&id=698990009
VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=04DB1A98C115AEEE

While I am busy unpacking my stuff and my memories, I hope YOU can notice the BEAUTY around you and in you. Maybe even take a picture and share it with your friends?

Peace,
Paul

No comments: