Monday, July 7, 2008

Ripples v10.27: Our Imagination!

Ripples v10.27: Our Imagination!
July 7, 2008: a free weekly splash to 20,081 subscribers
from Paul & The Ripples Project

__PEBBLE _________________________________

We are more than the sum of our knowledge,
we are the products of our imagination.
-Native American Proverb, submitted by R. W., Anamosa IA

__BOULDER _________________________________

In my dream
the angel shrugged and said,
"If we fail this time,
it will be a failure of imagination."
Then she placed the world
gently in the palm of my hand.
-Brian Andreas, submitted by Karen L., Cincinnati OH

__PONDER _________________________________

What are you up to this week? Whether you are beginning a typical work week, taking a summer class, or simply on a break, I think you could make this week magnificent if you paused right now to imagine some remarkable possibilities. Be creative, be daring, be bold in your vision. Imagine it, tell someone about it, and then go DO IT!

Oh, and could I trouble you for a big favor? As I prepare for the fall, I would love to replenish my pile of quote submissions with some fresh quotes. If you have come across a good one lately, please consider sending it (along with the source and your name and hometown). If you have an extra moment to format it like the quotes above, that makes it even easier for me to cut and paste them into a future issue!


Peace,
Paul

No comments: